American Classic Cars
2282 Arrow Hwy
La Verne, CA
La Verne, CA
1957 CHEVROLET 210 BEL AIR 2 DOOR SEDAN The iconic much desired 1957 Chevrolet 210 Bel Air is featured here with all the original lines and classic looks while having received a well thought performance upgrade throughout. Now powered by a 5.7L V-8 matched to a 700R4 transmission, performance and ease of driving is assured. The engine area as well as the entire car is well detailed and pristine. Driving is further enhanced with an Art Morrison front end with power steering, power brakes and cruise control makes driving a true enjoyment. Comfort is assured with Vintage Air, and cruising sounds provided by a deluxe stereo system. The classic look is further highlighted by the bright turquoise exterior with complimenting custom tan interior and matching custom finished trunk area. All chrome and bright work trims glisten. All glass is clear and rubber is in new condition. A quality classic hot rod for any garage and miles of smiles. ***If you are viewing this on Facebook Marketplace, be sure go to our website to view all photos. (www.amclassiccars.com)*** GIVE US A CALL @ 909-596-5700 WITH ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU MAY HAVE. OUR BUSINESS HOURS: MONDAY-FRIDAY 9AM-5PM
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door