MGM Classic Cars
150 S Church Street
1966 Chevrolet Nova (Stock #364) This is one Beautiful 1966 Chevy II NovaThis car has a mild built 355 Chevy motor that runs and sounds great! It has a smooth shifting 700 r4 overdrive transmission with the lock up torque converter switch for fuel economy on long trips. It has power steering and power disc brakes. This car has heat and air conditioning. It also has tubular control arms. This is a super nice car top to bottom! You will not be disappointed Watch Video! Financing and delivery available
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door