1930 CHEVROLET COUPE ,, V8 ,AUTO,, THIS CAR HAS AIR BAGS ON BACK ,, HAS BRAND NEW TIRES ,, BRAKES NEED LITTLE WORK ,, HAS ALL STEEL BODY,, HAVE A SET OF ELECTRIC WINDOWS TO BE PUT IN ,, THIS CAR DOES NOT HAVE A LOT OF ROOM ,CURRENT OWNER IS 5 FOOT 9 AND THAT IS ABOUT ALL YOU CAN GET IN THERE ,, , HAVE CLEAR TITLE ,, CAN DRIVE ANYWHERE.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door