This car was restored in 2006 and has been garage stored and summer driving only since then for local outings, less than 100 miles/year. Very clean inside and out. Have a replacement headliner that has not been installed that will come with the car.
Professionally appraised in Oct 2019 and valued at $20000 CAN. Everything was ranked "Very Good" to "Excellent" on the report. Full appraisal is available on request.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door