Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1967 Porsche 912 Coupe This 1967 Porsche 912 Coupe has had its share of modifications but would make for an excellent outlaw project candidate or to restore to original. Red with black interior. The motor runs strong but the car has been sitting off the road for several years and will need servicing to be considered roadworthy. Custom wide-body fiberglass fenders and carrera tail installed as well as RS style bumpers and BBS style wheels. Original steering wheel wheel included. A great opportunity to own a classic 912 at a bargain price. Price: $28,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door