This very original Super Sport Chevelle. Built in Fremont CA, VIN. 138378Z161488. This is a Matching numbers 396/ 325 HP V8 with an 400 automatic transmission, original 12 bolt rear end 3.07 Factory Air Conditioning, Power Steering. Original hubcaps and factory wheels. One owner for 44 years. Full documentation is included in the sale.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door