702 N 1st St.
This is a Beautiful believed to be three owner 1970 Chevy Nova with only 63437 miles on its odometer! Its original Dark Green bench seat interior is in excellent condition from front to back and goes nicely with its new Two Tone Paint Scheme of Silver and Light Green. Its exterior paint is real nicely laid out across a straight and solid original body. Not only does this muscle look cool but it screams down the road powered by its 350V8 engine with aluminum heads and is backed up by a three speed automatic transmission. It comes equipped with power steering great sounding dual exhaust and is riding on a brand new set of American Racing Torque Thrust Chrome Rims with new BFG RWL tires. "" Life's too short to drive boring cars!""
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door