Classic Car Deals
1964 Ford Galaxie 500 conv. 390 eng still has 390 406 427 cast iron headers 3 speed cruise-a-matic transmission top about 1 1/2 years old paint couple years old but still looks great original car except torq thrust wheels that I added still have original wheels an hub caps it\'s a factory air power steering power brake car but air needs recharging parts that I\'ve replaced gas tank all bushings an tie rod ends in front end all new brakes water pump an power steering pump all power steering parts new front shocks new alternator new windshield still has original red interior every where I go people are complementing on how beautiful my car is. Please Note The Following **Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan. **We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only **Please Call First and talk to one of our reps at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 ** FREE Consignment Visit Our Site Today Easy To List Your Vehicle and Get it Sold in Record Time.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door