Silver Creek Classics
11350 Duffield Ave nw
Maple Lake, MN
Maple Lake, MN
1964 Ford Pickup Short Box. Outstanding professional recent restore from a really nice rust-free running and driving surivier. Sharp light bronze/light metallic stunning finish. Rebuilt 351/4 BL 3-speed automatic with highway gears. Transmission rebuilt and shifts great. Desirable PS, Power disc brakes, dual master cyl for more safety. New bumpers and other chromes. Interior is like new done in Ivory. Matching bronze painted dash, door panels and roof, very attractive. Desirable tilt and chrome steering column and expensive wood steering wheel. New alloys and matching excellent radial tires (drives great). Dual exhaust and sounds just right making approx. 300 HP. Turnkey and all lights work. Runs/drives/looks sweet. Take delivery right off our fast and cheap delivery truck. Don't bother restoring and taking years to finish (when you are older). Enjoy and have too much fun and thousands less money now. $17,950.
Bob 1-866-242-8076. ASK ABOUT FINANCING. WE OFFER OUR OWN NATIONWIDE SHIPPING AT A MUCH BETTER RATE! WE MAKE IT EASY View our entire inventory online: Classic442.com . Please Call Bob for availability. Bob 1-866-242-8076.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door