Classic Car Deals
1964 Pontiac Star Chief Sedan. This is NOT a project but not a trailer queen either; just a beautiful well maintained classic in very good condition free of any major cosmetic blemishes or mechanical issues. I purchased this beauty from a private party in October 2020 at 67.000 miles: it has been my daily driver ever since Here are some details about the car: - Original 389CI V8 engine with 77.000 current gentle miles. - Automatic 4 speed transmission REBUILD PROFESSIONALLY in March 2023 by Classic Rebuilder in Santee and SLS Automotive in San Marcos, CA. - VERY comfortable bench seats with seatbelts. - Power Steering with hose changed in 2022. - Shocks replaced in October 2020. - Aftermarket ICE COLD AC installed in 2019 - Aftermarket Oil/H2O/Volt gauges. - Lowered suspensions for a SoCal lowrider flair. - White wall tires (75% tread left). - Classic chrome Rally wheels. - Bullet chrome center caps. - Aftermarket audio Pioneer CD-radio player. - Aftermarket Phoenix Gold RX Series speakers. - Alternator changed in December 2020 .- New Battery installed in April 2023. - Carburetor rebuilt by The carburetor Doctor with electric choke conversion in October 2020. - New dash upholstery. - New upholstery installed in the late 2010\'s still in perfect condition. - Two tone quality paint job from the early 2010\'s still shows very well. - All the chromes are showing well besides the right side of the rear bumper which is losing some of its shine; this is not dramatic but could be addressed. - Clean title in hand. - Matching numbers. Please Note The Following **Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan. **We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only **Please Call First and talk to one of our reps
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door