200 E Cypress St
The Chevy is one of a kind. It is a multiple show winner. It has a 540 big block. the four bolt block was bored to 4.50 inches and fitted with a 4.25 inch stroke crankshaft. Ross pistons, speed pro rings, clevite 77 bearings, manley rods, ARP hardware and fel-pro gaskets, brodix heads, manley springs and Crane roller rockers. BDS intake manifold, an 8-71 blower and the fuel injection system were enchanced with an NOS kit. A DFI-BDS program controls the injectors. it has dyno\'d with a peak of 1100 HP and 928lb-ft of torque. it has a fully tunable fuel injection. four-link rear suspension that holds a Currie prepped 9 inch housing. Strange axles and 4:11:1 gears and corvette disc brakes. Up front, a quick ratio steering box, along with 2 inch dropped spindles and disc brakes. the chassis was cleaned, prepped and detailed. Center line rims with Mickey Thompson tires. Dakota digital dash, custom stereo system. This car is built for show and go. Much more. Must see.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door