VOLO AUTO MUSEUM
27582 VOLO VILLAGE RD
31,092 actual miles! Bloomington Gold Survivor. We sold this car in 2012 to the 3rd owner and just purchased back from his estate. In 2012 we sold the car with 29,389 certified miles and the Bloomington Gold Survivor award. Although the car's condition is just as it was, we did not get the documentation from the estate. The 3rd owner did replace the original tires with new BFGs. The car shows really well. It's tidy and bright in and out. I believe the paint to be all original. Standing next to it, it presents itself beautifully. Has a glossy finish with only very minor flaws you would have to look for. The wheels, glass weather strips, jambs are excellent. The interior is really nice. Its a bright red, not faded or dirty. The leather steering wheel, seats and armrest cushion are soft and supple leather. It's completely stock including original FM 8-track stereo. Under the hood is cleaned and completely stock- manifolds, valve covers, air cleaner and all of its ductwork. Underside is very clean preserved condition. Suspension and steering components look real good. Clean frame and raw fiberglass floors. Correct exhaust with catalytic converter. This car runs and functions excellent. These rubber bumper Vettes are on the upswing in value and collectability. This one checks all the boxes for a sound investment you can enjoy!
Power 4 wheel disc
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door