1950 Ford Coupe: Garage Find: Sitting on blocks for last 20 years. Car was built by a retired body man. Car runs, drives, and stops. Replaced fuel tank, fuel pump, battery, carburetor rebuilt, all new brakes, etc. Needs tires. The engine appears to be an Oldsmobile 350 maybe a 75 year model with a 350THM automatic tranny. ranking, and driving the car with you but it will be by an appointment only. Needs some TLC and will make someone a very nice driver.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door