390 Commerce Park Dr., Jackson, MS 39213
Red Exterior with Tan Cloth Interior
Chevy 350 Small Block Engine
Paint and Body done by Don’s Hot Rods
All Steel Body – Bed, Fenders and Boards
Windshield chopped 2”, Cab Extended 6”
Bed shortened 6”, Firewall recessed 4”
’32 Grill shell with Stainless Insert
Roll Rear Pan with Flush Mount Taillights
Wood Bed Floor with Stainless Strips
King Bee Headlights
Convertible Top by Lyons Interiors
Smooth 32′ Roadster Dash
VDO Gauges in Smoth Aluminum
LeCarra Elegante Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel
Seat and panels by Lyons Interiors
Jet Hot Coated Headers and Stainless Exhaust
4” Drop Magnum Axle
Posies Super Slide Front Spring
Vega Cross Steer
Ford 9” with Stainless 4 Bar and Coil-overs
Wildwood 4 Wheel Disc
LTL Saddle Gas Tanks with Selector
15” Alloy Wheel
WOW WHAT A TRUCK!?!?!?! This completely custom and all steal bodied 1930 Model A Pickup is any Hot Rodder dream classic pickup. Everything has been touched to near perfection. You’ll be hard pressed to find one better and nearly no expense was spared. This is one fine ride.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door