New Custom Paint with Detailing on Hood, Trunk and Air Cleaner Cover. 401 Nailhead, 2-Speed Automatic, Fully Optioned, A/C, Power Windows, Power Seats, Power Antenna, Cruise Control, Tilt Steering and AM/FM Radio. Everything works. Leather Interior and Fully Carpeted Trunk. The Front and Back Bumpers have been Re-Chromed. Front Disc Brakes, 20" Wheels, 235/30 ZR20 and 275/30 ZR20 Tires. Also has Accu-Air Air Ride. Call 321-947-2478 or 321-567-7633. WILL NOT RESPOND TO TEXT.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door