2003 N. Broadway
Pittsburg , KS
1968 Chry. Newport 2-DT. HDTP., factory 383 V-8 w/automatic, A/C, PS, PB. The car runs & drives like new.
One owner local car, flawless original factory dark teal paint w/white vinyl top & white/dark teal split bench seat (w/center fold down armrest) interior. There is one exception to the exterior paint: there is one small ding on the pass. rear qtr. near the taillight (pics will show).
For more info please feel free to call our business cell 7 days a week up until 11pm central @ 620-249-7977.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door