East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Lillington , NC
Stk#021 1990 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1
Factory 1990 ZR1 limited production, 3049 were built in 1990 call The King of the Hill. Standard Price over $60,000 in 1990. The engines were hand built by Mercury Marine in Stillwater, Oklahoma.
Painted Bright Red with a glass tinted top. 1991 ZR1 rims, wheels are from '94 - '95 wheels, dual outside mirrors, power antenna, all emblems original and like new. Good looker.
Interior is done in Red leather. Black dash and console, all factory gauges, factory AM/FM/CD/Cassette, tilt column, power mirrors, power windows, power door locks, power seats, ride control, A/C & Heat, Red seat belts and carpet. Rear window defrost, cruise control, wiper delay, control panel, lighted dual sun visors, trunk release is power. Looks Great inside.
The engine was designed by Lotus and hand built by Mercury Marine and assembled at the Corvette plant in Bowling Green KY. It is a LT5 350 ZR1 engine with 375 HP, Tuned Port Injection, 6 speed transmission, has Tri Filter Ram air system with air inlet in front license plate, engine fitted with Watson Headers ceramic coated. B&B 3" Full stainless steel exhaust. Just over 400 hp and crank with headers and custom chip calibration. Dana ear equipped with 3:92 gears. Neat and clean under hood. Drives and handles great. Visit our website at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door