GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to present this 1985 Chevrolet El Camino for purchase. In what is technically known as a "coupe utility", the car combined with a truck flatbed is crowd pleaser today. These cars with flatbeds were born out of a demand for periodic flatbed handiness while not having to drive a work truck every day of the week. The El Camino lives on as a unique collector car that has a powerful engine and is very fun to drive.
This '85 El Camino in Black with Red interior has been maintained to original specifications. It also sports a no damage Carfax report. It's powered by the original 350 V8 engine and automatic transmission. It features air conditioning, original rally wheels, original radio, bench seat, power windows, and more! This is a really cool, unique vehicle that you don't find every day at a great price. Please call or email for more details!
To see over 80 photos of this car, including under carriage please visit our website www.grautogallery.com
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door