1962 Cadillac Coupe Deville 2-Dr 390 Ci, V8, automatic, all power, window, seat, brakes, steering, AC, this is a nice classic to fix up, car will run and drive with a little work, I did drive it from my front yard to the back yard, almost hit one of my cars, the brakes need bled at the least, was out of fluid, have to pump them to stop, need 3 new freeze plugs (soft plugs), that I know of, car needs battery, coil, gas tank cleaned out, all tires need replaced, as you can see the interior is rough, the body is pretty decent shape, it got that patina look, it looks good just the way it is, has all the hub caps, it won't take much to put this classic back on the road.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door