GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to present this incredibly rare Volkswagen Karmann Ghia! This gorgeous Ghia comes in a bright yellow paint job complimented by a clean black interior. Powering the vehicle is believed to be the original, numbers matching 1600 4 cylinder motor mated to a well sorted 4-speed manual gearbox. This rare find comes to us from a private VW collection. As such this example has always been properly stored and maintained. Showing the exceptional history is a folder full of documentation for the maintenance. So, if you're in the market for a stunning piece of automotive history please consider this cool Karmann.
To capitalize on the Beetle's popularity, Volkswagen introduced the sporty Karmann Ghia at the 1953 Paris Auto Show. With a rear-mounted 4 cylinder and many of the Beetle's proven mechanicals, the car was economical and durable. The real attraction was the style of the bodywork by the Italian outfit, Ghia, and the renowned coachwork of Karmann. The unique styling turns heads today. With easy to find parts and a massive community, these vehicles are growing in popularity every day.
To see over 80 photos of this car, including under carriage please visit our website www.grautogallery.com
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door