Country Classic Cars LLC
2149 E Frontage Rd
2dr, getting harder to find, optioned with a 350 Pontiac V8 factory 3 speed manual on the floor, power steering, original bill of sale and build sheet included, factory rally wheels, new tires, good body, slick paint, good original interior, shows 43,xxx miles, runs and drives
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door