702 N 1st St.
This Gorgeous 1969 Oldsmobile Cutlass Convertible is ready to jump in and drive cross country or just downtown to your next classic car event! Its powered by a very healthy 350 4bb V8 engine backed up by a smooth shifting automatic transmission. It comes equipped with power steering factory in dash tachometer rear spoiler am fm olds cassette power top tilt wheel dual exhaust power disc front brakes and is riding on a real nice set of rally rims with BFG RWL tires. Its original code 51 trophy blue metallic paint is laid out over a rock solid and straight body. It was repainted years ago and still has a great shine and looks nice. Its white bench seat interior is also in greats shape making this one nice Cutlass. Its white top looks nice and with the blue and white color combination it really sets it off. This is a great sounding and performing muscle car convertible that is a blast to drive! Visit Coyote Classics online at coyoteclassics.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 641-512-4727 today to schedule your test drive.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door