2350 Turnpike Street
North Andover, MA
North Andover, MA
THIS CAR IS PHYSICALLY LOCATED IN SOUTHERN, NH *
This is a completely restored, numbers matching 1964 Chevrolet Corvair Monza convertible with 58,000 miles on the odometer. This car is finished in its original and correct color, Goldwood Yellow - which is complemented by a beautiful Black vinyl interior. this car is absolutely stunning.
This zero rust car was professionally restored by the previous owner and was purchased as part of his estate. He owned multiple collector cars - all in exceptional condition - but as a result of the type of sale, there was no previous documentation available. Everything works on this car and she makes no excuses. She is powered by her original 2.7 liter flat 6 motor coupled to her 4 speed manual transmission. She runs kike a top and is in need of nothing; she is an exceptional car and the overall impression - eye popping!
This beauty will not last long so make an offer or place a bid in order to make her yours. This 1964 Chevrolet Corvair Monza convertible is truly outstanding and is ready for a new home so do not let the chance to own it pass you by. We have priced this vehicle to provide you the best deal on a car of this caliber. If you need any assistance with financing please let me know.
If you want to know more about the car - CALL ME - (978) 771-8375
If you would like to talk about a purchase - CALL ME (978) 771-8375
My name is Paul please call me direct with any questions - my cell phone is always with me at (978) 771-8375 or you can email me anytime at [email protected] I promise you will enjoy your experience at Silverstone Motorcars. We'll gladly help deliver this vehicle to your doorstep.
FINANCING AVAILABLE FROM JJ BEST BANC - APPLY TODAY *
THIS CAR IS LOCATED IN SOUTHERN, NH *
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door