*LT-1 Engine 5.7L 300HP
*Bose stereo with cassette
*Removable painted top
*6 way power drivers seat
*Power Brakes (4 wheel disk) /
*ASR system /
*Air conditioning /
*Rear window defogger /
*Cruise control /
*Electric remote heated mirrors /
*Fog lamps /
*Anti-Theft system /
Garage queen / Never seen snow - Has only seen rain twice / Meticulously maintained / Preventative maintenance repairs done in 2014 : Tires, Battery, Air Filter, Throttle Body Cleaned, Fuel Filter, Transmission Flushed, Trans Filter and Windshield Wipers / Mobil 1 Oil and Filter changed every spring / Sunoco Ultra High Octane - Only gas used since owned / Two Owner Car - Senior owned
Supersport Auto 586-791-0778
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door