Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
Rare and Collectible 1941 Lincoln Continental Cabriolet: One of only 400 Continental convertibles Built in 1941 This 1941 Lincoln Continental Cabriolet is an excellent original car that's been sitting in garage storage for the last 35 years patiently awaiting a well-deserved restoration. Black with ivory interior. One of only 400 Continental convertibles produced in 1941. A desirable year for the Continental Convertible, original examples like this are becoming harder to come across and are increasing collectible. The car is mostly intact and has not been driven in 50 years. The engine currently installed is a modified Ford V8, but the car comes with a 1941 Lincoln V12 motor as well. The original hood ornament is also with the car. It comes with many spare parts including chrome trim and lights. First-generation Lincoln Continentals continue to be well-regarded for their restrained elegance and early cars will always attract admiring attention. Price: $16,950
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door