218 Meyers Drive
Project 1969 Plymouth Road Runner. VIN RM23H9G203463. True Road Runner that is in need of restoration. Big block V8 / automatic / 8-3/4 rear. Power steering, factory A/C car. Fender tag.
Body is reasonably solid - minor rust in front floor area.
Frame rails are solid.
Interior needs restoration.
400ci big block V8 engine.
727 Torqueflite, 3 speed automatic transmission.
Factory A/C car.
Needs to be restored. Great project.
Fender tag intact.
Does not run or drive.
We are a licensed and bonded classic car dealer, located in Sherman, Texas.
** Please call us at 940-632-9454 to discuss the vehicle. **
Yes - WE TAKE TRADES. If you have a trade-in, please send photos of your trade, detailed information about your trade and the price you're looking to get for your trade.
All sales will be subject to document and state fees. All Texas residents will be subject to sales tax, document fees and state registration fees. By state law, all vehicles older than 10 years are sold as "mileage exempt", true mileage unknown.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1952 Ford F1 Pickup V8 Restored
Sherman , TX
1972 Chevrolet C10 Pickup 350 Automatic
1955 Chevrolet 3100 1st Series Pickup RESTORED
1967 Chevrolet Camaro Convertible 350 4 Speed
Sherman , TX
1972 Dodge Dart Swinger V8 Automatic
1965 Chevrolet C10SWB PickupFrame-Off Restoration
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door