Classic Car Deals
1953 Packard Cavalier Touring Sedan. ORIGINAL code O, Orchard green paint, 26th series, 127 inch wheelbase, chassis 2602, 327 inch inline eight cylinder, with Carter carburetor, putting out 180 hp., weighing in at 3975 pounds, with an original MSRP in 1952-53 at $ 3234.00. A total of 10, 779 of these were produced but few exist today. Tire size is 8.0 X 15 inches with wide white walls. The car is a one owner car bought from original family. The car has the original cormorant hood ornament, includes all the standard equipment as a clipper deluxe plus: tilt type rearview mirror, chrome wheel discs, trunk compartment light, robe cords, Easa-matic power brakes, power antenna, am three-way tuning radio, finest no-shift drive. Interior has been professionally redone to Packard spec materials, new carpeting. Car has new 6-volt Duracell battery. Fresh oils change, brake adjustment and includes a car cover. Car runs and drives flawlessly. Be proud to own this one. \' ASK THE MAN WHO OWN\'S ONE\'. Car is an original rust free survivor car and has original paint, which has lovingly been kept beautiful. Own a piece of American luxury car history today. Please Note The Following **Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan. **We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only **Please Call First and talk to one of our reps at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 ** FREE Consignment Visit Our Site Today Easy To List Your Vehicle and Get it Sold in Record Time.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door