Classic Car Deals
!!!Call For Location!!!
1923 FordModel T Phantom C Cab Woody This is an original Ford Model T steel body on a custom built tube frame with custom high grade wood. Walnut trim surrounds burled curly maple. All topped with a vinyl covered roof. Sometimes known as a Fab T, this is a ground up build powered by a 350 small block Chevy engine coupled to a 350 Turbo Hydromatic Chevy transmission and a 8 Ford differential. Other details include rear coil over shocks, Locar shifter, chrome tube headers with side pipes, wire spoke wheels (front wire wheels are included but not in the photos), original style Model T radiator shell, period correct wood steering wheel, original windshield with brass rear view mirrors and more. This project vehicle is ready for your finishing touches to make it a unique street rod custom tailored to your taste. Title and registration are the responsibility of the Buyer
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door