107 E. Cedar St.
Great Project Car!
Belonged to the same family since new.
We have too many projects and this one needs a home with someone that has time to being her back to life!
Motor sounds great, no ticking, no smoking, transmission and rear end feel fine.
Engine does need one of the motor mounts replaced.
Great restoration project
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1937 Chevy Coupe Legends Race Car Like new only 5
1967 Camaro RS/SS - LT1 with 4L60E
Beautiful original 1961 Cadillac Biarritz
1990 Festiva SCCA Autocross Racer
Chevrolet Panel Truck - Cummins Diesel
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door