1940 Buick Sedan 4 Door beautiful car that has been lovingly maintained throughout the past 76 years. Locally bought, owned and run over the scenic roads. Black exterior, tan interior, 121' wheelbase, 8 cylinder dynaflash, 248 cubic inch engine. 1 year old battery and cover with extra parts included. Ready for the spring rallies, car shows and weekend pleasures. Cal for more details.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door