East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Lillington , NC
Stk#063 1964 Ford Mustang
Complete Rotisserie with N.O.S. Restoration by a Cobra Body Man in 2004 and only 2500 miles on it since built.
This has 58,500 original mile car.
Painted Ragoon Red and is beautiful, straight and slick. Black convertible top. Front and rear bumpers, grill, head lights, tail lights and lens, gas cap, trunk lock, door locks, door handles, dual outside mirrors, antenna, wiper arms, grill emblem horse, parking lights, back up lights, fog light grill kit, steel styled rims with BF Goodrich radial T/A white letter tires, window rubber and window felt, rear valance with exhaust run through. All is like new. There are front disc brakes, Posi Traction rear end. A real head turner.
It has Black Pony interior, seat covers, door panels, dash pad, carpet, seat belts front & rear, sill plates, window cranks, door handles, glove box door, gauge bezel, wood grain steering wheel and horn. Autometer silver face gauges mounted under dash; Oil-Volts-Water. Mustang Black rubber floor mats. Console with 4-speed Hurst shifter. Sony radio mounted, heater controls, Rally pac, all like new. Kick panels with speakers. Like new inside.
The engine is a 289 with 4-speed transmission, aluminum intake, finned aluminum Cobra valve covers, chrome air cleaner, headers, Holly Carb, Billet pulleys, dual exhaust with chrome tips. Sounds Awesome! Runs and handles great!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door