Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1960 Jaguar XK150S Roadster Converted to a 3.8 Liter This 1960 Jaguar XK150S Roadster was born a 3.4 S but later converted to a 3.8 liter at some point in its life. Burgundy with tan interior. It's been sitting for several years and is not currently running. An excellent example for easy restoration and a fun project for the Jaguar enthusiast. Originally born a 3.4 Liter 150 SConverted to a 3.8 Liter engineAn excellent project for the Jaguar enthusiast Price: $79,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door