3909 Stadium Dr
Sioux City, IA
Sioux City, IA
1958 Edsel Citation ConvertibleWith the much-anticipated Edsel debut in 1958, the Edsel Citation convertible was the top of the line of four models for 1958. The 1958 Edsel advertising tagline said it best, "once you've seen it you'll never forget it. Once you've owned it you'll never want to change'. With total production of only 930 Citation convertibles, they are few and far between today. This is a magnificent example that's been part of a private collection for many many years, the car was shown at the Meadowbrook Concourse D'elegance. It is powered by the 410 CI V8 engine with four barrel carburetor mated to the 'Teletouch' three speed automatic transmission and drives like it should. Jonquil Yellow is the color with black coves and a brand new white convertible top to complete the color scheme. All the luxury options one would expect on a Citation model including power steering, power brakes, power convertible top, power seats, power windows, fender skirts, factory color keyed wheel covers, wide White wall tires, radio heater and more. A very solid car which is not typical of 58 Edsels. No bad news top side or bottom side. According to the NADA classic and collectible appraisal guide a Citation convertible in 1958 average value is $57,300 this car is well above average and thus is an exceptional value.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door