200 E Cypress St
This car is all steel and in great condition. It has undergone a complete restoration down to bare metal. Blue with Custom Flames. 302 V8 with a C4 automatic, Banjo steering wheel, Air Condition and 4 wheel disc brakes. New white wall tires. Runs and Drives great. Extra set of matching engine side skirts. A must see.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door