Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1960 Porsche 356B Super 1600 Cabriolet with Matching Numbers and Factory Hardtop This 1960 Porsche 356B Super 1600 Cabriolet is an excellent original matching numbers car and a very strong driver quality example. Original Royal blue with grey interior and black factory hardtop. A very solid and clean car that's mechanically very strong. It runs and drives excellent and was resprayed in its original color about two years ago. The original gearbox is included in the sale. The gearbox in the car has been upgraded to a 1963 model unit. Soft-top frame included. Offered with its spare wheel, books, and jack. An exciting opportunity to own a highly sought-after Super Cabriolet in a lovely original color with factory hardtop and matching numbers. Matching Numbers ExampleRare and Collectible Super 1600 Cabriolet Attractive Original Royal Blue Color Offered with Factory Hardtop$117,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door