20950 Rogers Drive
Only seven 1969 T/A Convertibles were ever built so this Pontiac Tribute is a rare gem. This California classic is exceptionally clean and has all original sheet metal and floors. With a 400 Ram-Air III (1970) engine hooked up to a factory 4 speed/Posi-Trac rear end, this muscle car goes down the road nicely. This Trans Am has power steering, factory hood tachometer, remote driver's mirror and power assist convertible top. Original black deluxe interior is in very good condition and looks great with the crisp white exterior with blue striping. Original window sticker and Protect-o-Plate are also included. This 1969 Pontiac Trans Am Convertible Tribute is a great summer cruiser. This T/A won't be here long!
*Rebuilt 400/350 HP V-8 (1970 Ram-Air III) WT Code
*4 Speed Manual Transmission - M-20
*Posi Rear-end - 3.23 Ratio
*Power Steering - Manual Drum Brakes
*Rallye II Wheels - Raised Letter Radials
*Trans-Am Ram Air Package
*Original Deluxe Black Bucket Seat Interior
*Power Assist Top - Remote Driver's Mirror
*Factory Hood Tachometer
*Original AM Radio-Custom Sound System-Blue-Tooth
*All Paperwork from New/Window Sticker
*Odometer Reads: 38,883 Miles
If an inaccurate automobile price is inadvertently listed on this Website, Seller reserves the right to NOT honor the erroneous price.
For more information and a current list of vehicles, call Scott E. @ 763-428-7337.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door