1966 Fiat 600
This Fiat is truly one of a kind and super well kept. This is a great driver to have a bunch of fun and be different from everyone else! The Fiat is kept in dry, heated storage.
Car runs and drives down the road smooth and is very fun to cruise with no issues.
There is absolutely no rust on the car and the paint presents beautifully with only some very small imperfections.
On the inside of this car, the interior is in awesome shape with no issues at all. Great interior feel!
This Fiat is equipped with a 767cc inline four engine connected to a 4 speed manual transmission.
This car presents great and shows awesome. I do have a decent amount of paperwork that will go with the car.
I will consider trades up/down or even.
Car is located in Georgia, Vermont - 05454 and is sold with a Vermont Bill of Sale.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door