790 Alabama Ave
Here is a VERY, VERY RARE 1995 Saleen S351 Mustang with ONLY 263 actual miles on it. According the Saleen report that I ordered this car is 1 of 1 with these exact colors and options. This could be the lowest mile Saleen S351 in the Country. Saleen Mustangs are special edition Ford Mustangs produced by Saleen Automotive Inc. Saleen is an American auto manufacturer that makes limited edition, high performance speciality vehicles. They offer heavily modified versions of mass produced cars, such as the Mustangs. The Saleen Mustang debuted in 1984 as the company's first high performance street car. Saleen Mustangs are considered to be some of the most RARE Mustang models available. They only made 126 Saleen Mustang in 1995 and this one number 90. All Saleen Mustangs have a production number located on the front left bumper as well as on the dash plaque on the center console or on the metal plate under the hood. This certifies a True Saleen. The engines are 351 CI V8 producing 371 HP and has a 5 speed manual transmission. The originating dealer location was Sarasota, Fl. The manufacture month was July 1995 and the ship date was July 21, 1995. This is all on the letter of Authenticity that I ordered directly from Saleen and signed by the owner Steve Saleen. ( See pictures of the letter of Authenticity from Saleen ). This car is a must see and car collectors need to look at this car. Car is like new!! Call Ken at 404-512-1295 with any questions or email me at [email protected]
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1954 Chrysler New Yorker Wagon VERY RARE 440 V8
1940 Chevy Business Coupe FRESH BUILD Super Nice
1971 Chevy Custom SWB FRESH FRAME UP BUILD LOOK
1958 Chevy Del-Ray RARE CAR Runs & Drives Good A/C
1930 Ford Model A Huckster Produce Truck ORIGINAL
1953 Ford Ranch Wagon 2 Door Original Flathead V8
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door