Classic Car Deals
1986 Custom Deluxe C/10 2 wheel drive, long bed, step side with a 305 cu. in. V-8, 350 THM transmission and a 10 bolt rear end. This truck was running perfectly and it backfired and now it has a miss fire. I think it is the timing chain but have not tore into it. It has tilt steering wheel, cruise control, A/C, power steering and power brakes. It is rust free with only patina on the outside but battery tray and passenger inner fender have a few small holes. A/C compressor, tires, brakes, spark plugs and wires are only 1 year old with maybe 300 miles. According to SPID this truck was originally a fleet side but somewhere along the line it was changed to a step side. Someone welded diamond plate in bed bottom but it is solid. Please Note The Following **Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan. **We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only **Please Call First and talk to one of our reps at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 ** FREE Consignment Visit Our Site Today Easy To List Your Vehicle and Get it Sold in Record Time.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door