AutoMarket King LLC
931 Wyoming Ave
West Pittson, PA
West Pittson, PA
1968 Chevrolet Camaro SS clone (Grassflat, Pa) $32,500 obo This well built Camaro has 4,500 miles on the build and looks extremely clean from the midnight blue paint all the way to the black vinyl interior. Powered by a zz4 v8 and T-5 manual transmission the vehicle is currently pushing 360hp @ 410 ft/lbs of torque. This vehicle has no rust, starts right up and drives as excellent as you would expect. This is a great highway cruiser, you can expect about 1950 rpm's at 70 mph. This Camaro needs nothing, everything has been gone through and the underside is just as clean as the top. This particular Chevrolet is equipped with P/s, P/b, am/fm, cd, heat, new tires, new suspension including leafs & shocks, high torque starter, msd ignition, Sanderson custom headers, Edelbrock manifold 4bbl and fuel pump kit, front disk brakes, upgraded bell housing, Be Cool 3 core radiator with an electric fan, aluminum overflow reservoir, and new front seats. This vehicle has been built right and has been meticulously maintained and garage kept since completion. Give our friend John a call at 814-345-6277 or 814-574-6924
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door