Hanksters Hot Rods
2907 Rt 119 Hwy S.
Homer City, PA
Homer City, PA
CLICK DIRECTLY ABOVE FOR MORE PHOTOS AND A VIDEO OF THIS VEHICLE !! THIS VEHICLE IS LOCATED IN OUR PA. SHOWROOM, FREE SHIPPING AND 1 YEAR WARRANTY !!Power Brakes. Power Steering. Rear Defroster. 10-Bolt Rear End. 15 Inch Wheels. 4 Barrel Carburetor. 6-Blade Aluminum Cooling Fan. 85mph Speedometer. 8mm Plug Wires. Aluminum Radiator. Automatic Floor Shifter. BFGoodrich Radial TA Tires. Black Carpeting. Black Cloth & Vinyl Interior. Black Door Panels. Black Headliner. Black Lower Body Color. Black Pinstriping. Bright Wheel Lip Moldings. Bright Window Trim. Center Console. Chrome Exhaust Tips. Chrome Front and Rear Bumpers. Correct Color. Driver and Passenger Side Mirrors. Dual Exhaust. Factory Air Conditioning. Front & Rear Sway Bar. Front Bucket Seats. Front Disc Brakes. Front Tires: 215/70/15. HEI coil. HEI Distributor. Hooker Headers. Kenwood AM/FM/Cassette Radio. Long Tube Headers. Magnaflow Mufflers. Mechanical Fuel Pump. Numbers Matching 350 Engine. Original Build Sheet. Original Miles. Original Owners Manual. Rear Bench Seat. Rear Drum Brakes. Rear Tires: 235/70/15. Silver Exterior. Spare Tire and Bumper Jack. Steel Rally Wheels. Stock Cast Intake. Turbo 350 Automatic Transmission. Visit Hanksters online at www.Hanksters.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 724-471-2975 for PA or 386-944-9219 for FL to schedule your visit today. Note: FREE SHIPPING AND WARRANTY IS ONLY ON SELECT VEHICLES AT THE FULL RETAIL PRICE FREE SHIPPING IS ONLY IN THE CONTIGUOUS US ..
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door