American Classic Cars
2282 Arrow Hwy
La Verne, CA
La Verne, CA
1973 BUICK RIVIERA GRAN SPORT **********AN APPOINTMENT IS NEEDED TO SEE THIS VEHICLE********** The luxury level 1973 Buick Riviera Gran Sport is presented here in almost entirely original. With only a partial repaint, the exterior is original and in striking condition. All glass, interior and body panels are original. The interior is exceptional except for driver side arm rest. All chrome is original and in good condition. The classic original Buick steel chrome rims are in great condition. Showing what is believed to be original 46,200 miles, this one has been pampered. It is powered by the 455ci engine and automatic transmission and is equipped with every imaginable option and has the legendary Gran Sport package which includes a rear stabilizer bar, a specially tuned radial roadability suspension, additional sound insulation and a host of other upgraded features. The 455ci engine was good for 250 HP and easily propelled this car down the road effortlessly. The engine is powerful, the transmission is smooth. Recent new components include new radiator, new carburetor, and newer Michelin tires. The A/C is cold. This one drives and rides great. **********AN APPOINTMENT IS NEEDED TO SEE THIS VEHICLE********** ***If you are viewing this on Facebook Marketplace, be sure go to our website to view all photos. (www.amclassiccars.com)*** GIVE US A CALL @ 909-596-5700 WITH ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU MAY HAVE. OUR BUSINESS HOURS: MONDAY-FRIDAY 9AM-5PM
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door