Classic Car Deals
!!!Call For Location!!!
1967 Chevrolet Camaro with recently restored 1,660 miles since restoration is powered by a 435HP/460TQ 383 Stroker (see spec sheet image) with the following: -dart heads -Edelbrock performer intake -Holley 670 with electric choke -MSD Digital 6AL - MSD Distributor -MSD Blaster SS -March STyle Track Pulley System -Level 3 - 700 R4 overdrive transmission - 383 Posi Rear-end with 31' splines and a 2400 stall converter - New Interior and Carpet throughout - Aluminum Radiator with dual fans - Tubular upper and lower A-frames - 4-wheel disc brakes - Glossed firewall and fenders - Speedway Motors wiring kit - All new glass - 17' American Torque Thrust wheels with Bridgestone Tires Bought the car at Barrettt Jackson in Jan. 2015 and it was restored already but wanted to make it much better. It originally had a 350 with a turbo 350 which wasn't great to cruise on the highway. The new set-up with the 383 and 700 R4 with overdrive is an absolute dream when cruising. The car ha never been raced and spent a lot of tie at car shows in Dallas. The car has one scratch on the driver (a picture of it is included). have a total investment of $76k and every part on this car is top quality.'
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door