Studio Hotrods Inc
4118 US Hwy. 12
A SPORTS CAR THAT RIDES AS GOOD AS IT LOOKS!
Here we have a 1969 Pontiac Firebird. This very nice running, driving first generation firebird is powered by a 6.0 LS Fuel Injected with a 4L80E transmission. Power BMW seats, air conditioning Pypes Performance exhaust system, Foose wheels and Dakota Digital gauges.
* This is a consignment car so there is a 6% additional buyers fee (included in the price above). Open to offers. Financing available.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door