1969 Chevrolet Camaro SS396 4 SPEED CALIFORNIA PLATED MUSCLE CAR COWL TAG CODE X66 •FULL RESTORATION 2005-2006 •1969 CAMARO SS396 X66 L34 •NUMBERS MATCHING REBUILT •LESS THAN 2500 SINCE REBUILD •4 SPEED MUNCIE M20 TRANS •12 BOLT POSI FACTORY REAR END •POWER STEERING •POWER DISC BRAKES •UPGRADED AIR CONDITIONING •EXTERIOR PAINT IN VGC •ALL CHROME AND TRIM IN VGC •BLACK INTERIOR IS NICE AS WELL •BLACK FACTORY BUCKET SEATS •CONSOLE AND GAUGES •FUNCTIONAL EQUIPPED RADIO •NICE SET FACTORY RALLY WHEELS •BF GOODRICH RADIAL TA TIRES •DUAL EXHAUST SOUNDS GREAT •UNDERNEATH AND TRUNK SOLID •ENGINE CODE 8955272 •NORWOOD OHIO BUILT •711 TRIM CODE •67 PAINT CODE •01C JAN 3RD WEEK BUILT •COWL TAG X66 SS396 •REAR SSFENDER LOUVERS •BLACK SS REAR PANEL •BLACK SILL •OWNERS COPY REGISTRATION 1986 •CORRECT CARB COMES WITH CAR •OVER 120 HD PHOTOS •WATCH WALK AROUND VIDEO •RESERVE YOUR REAL SS NOW •CLEAN CLEAR CALIFORNIA TITLE •CALL OR TEXT TO 847-848-1850 •100% Financing is available •Monthly Payment:$640.05 to $701.16 •Interest rate / APR:5.19% to 7.99% •Exact rate is determined credit profile •Insured Delivery to your garage •100% Feedback dealership •Great Customer reviews •Family owned and operated •Over 30 years of experience
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door