2003 N. Broadway
Pittsburg , KS
This is an older complete fiberglass 1953 to 1955 Corvette body replica with removable doors, hood, decklid, soft top storage compartment cover, and dash face (one piece from door to door). The floor pan is molded in with the rest of the body is a one piece body with the above mentioned removable parts. The body and parts are made of very thick fiberglass and are not flimsy. This is the complete undrilled fiberglass body w/the above mentioned parts only-- no accessories--- no hinges--no frame. I don''t know the manufactures name of the body as I cannot find it anywhere on the body But I have not looked on the underside for a label or stamp from the manufacture. For all I know is could be a General Motors design mock up.
For more information and text pictures via your phone call 620-249-7977-cell--Tommy---please feel free to call up until 11 PM central seven days a week as I run a small Carlot with 70+ everyday cars and normally 25-30 classics, hot rods, and muscle cars and we sell our vehicles all over the world.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door