218 Meyers Drive
New Arrival! 1963 Ford Falcon Convertible. VIN 3H15U150605. 289ci V8 engine and automatic transmission. Power convertible top. Factory bucket seats and center console.
Solid Body with shiny white paint - presents well.
Nice black convertible top.
Black bucket seats.
Good Running 289ci V8 engine.
C4 three speed automatic transmission.
Runs and drives well.
We show by appointment only.
Please call 940-632-9454 to set appointment or to discuss this vehicle.
We are a licensed and bonded classic car dealer, located in Sherman, Texas.
Yes - WE TAKE TRADES. If you have a trade-in, please send photos of your trade, detailed information about your trade and the price you're looking to get for your trade.
All sales will be subject to document and state fees. All Texas residents will be subject to sales tax, document fees and state registration fees. By state law, all vehicles older than 10 years are sold as "mileage exempt", true mileage unknown.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1966 Chevrolet Impala Convertible 396 V8 Matching
1969 Pontiac GTO 400 Automatic
1967 Chevrolet Camaro Convertible 350 4 Speed
Sherman , TX
1967 Chevrolet Chevelle 383EFI/700R4 Restored
1955 Chevrolet 3100 1st Series Pickup RESTORED
1952 Ford F1 Pickup V8 Restored
Sherman , TX
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door