2003 N. Broadway
Pittsburg , KS
1929 Ford Model A Old school Roadster, Ready to cruise, enjoy and show now ! The all new steel bodied roadster was just recently finished up by the 90+ yr. old builder & it looks & drives fantastic !! Its got a '40-'47 Ford flathead w/ new Offenhauser heads topped off w/old style dual carbs & backed up by a 5-spd. manual trans (from a Chevy S-10). And the electrical system has been updated to a 12 Volt system w/the generator having been updated to an alternator inside the old original style generator casing. It's got a '32 Ford heavy duty front axle & a Chevy Vega steering box. All gauges work except the gas gauge. The brake lights and taillights work, as do the blinkers front and rear (the front blinkers are in the chrome bar down below the radiator. It's got a new aluminum radiator w/air flow controlled by a thermostat controlled electric fan. New Red vinyl interior trim is done nicely and it does have seatbelts. The chrome Ford grille shell is from a '32 & is in excellent condition & is topped off w/a perfect era correct radiator cap. The 16 spoke wheels are from a '35 Ford. The new headlight assemblies are the smaller aftermarket King Bee lights. And helping to produce that great flat head exhaust tune is a new set of heavy duty Fenton cast iron Hesders. At 65 mph you can truly enjoy the ride !
The pictures say the rest & its probably only been driven 15 miles at the most since completion!!
The large trunk (hinged at the rear) is set up for the addition of a rumble seat if so desired.
More info forthcoming....in the meantime just give us a call 7-days a week up until 11 pm central for pics /info/pricing. Call 620-249-7977 Tom
See our website www.loughmillermotors.com for more pics & info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door