AutoMarket King LLC
931 Wyoming Ave
West Pittson, PA
West Pittson, PA
1969 Pontiac GTO (Cincinnati, OH) $44,900 obo This '69 GTO is powered by a freshly rebuilt 455 cubic inch motor and it's ready to tear up the toad, backed by a 4-speed manual transmission and paired with a 12 bolt Posi rear. Options on this 1969 Pontiac GTO for sale include but are not limited to A/C, a new stereo with MP3 player, functional hood tachometer, power steering, power brakes, vinyl interior and raised white letter radial tires with aluminum wheels.. This classic has only few miles on it since the restoration that included among many other things like replaced quarter panels, rebuilt differential and drive shaft, high performance 4 core aluminum radiator. this 69 was stripped down to bare metal, and sprayed with a stunning blue iridescent paint that was professionally applied along with a fresh interior. This car runs amazing, it's fun to drive and turns lots of heads. The vehicle in question has been meticulously maintained and garage kept since completion. The owner is already being very fair however he is willing to consider reasonable offers. Please give our friend Harold a call at 513-532-5151
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door