Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
One of 425: 1971 Maserati Ghibli 4.9 SS Coupe: 5-Speed with Matching Numbers This 1971 4.9 SS Ghibli Coupe is a beautifully restored example with matching numbers and a lovely driver. Red with ivory interior. Professionally restored and one of just 425 4.9 SS coupes to leave the factory. This Ghibli SS was restored at Personalized Automotive Services in Kenosha, Wisconsin. The car runs and drives excellent and shows wonderfully. A very clean, straight, and solid car overall. Equipped with power windows, factory air conditioning, and Campagnolo wheels. One of the most Iconic GT cars of the 20th century, the Maserati Ghibli offers incredible V8 performance and classically proportioned styling. Chassis no. AM115/49/*2278*Matching numbersRare and desirable 4.9 SS variantOne of just 425 4.9 SS Coupes to leave the factoryRestored by Personalized Automotive Services in Kenosha, Wisconsin4.9 liter V8 and ZF 5-speed gearboxFactory air conditioningPrice: $189,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door